What We Do
The US-Polish Trade Council can provide the following services:
- Provide potential investors and business leaders on both sides of the Atlantic guidance, advice, and personal connections.
- Contact database of Polish and Polish-American business leaders.
- Facilitate meetings with Polish and American business leaders.
- Organize trade and investment promotion activities, trade shows, symposiums, conferences, panels, both bilateral US-Polish and multinational.
- Promote Poland as an attractive economic destination to business leaders in Silicon Valley/San Francisco.
- Promote Silicon Valley/San Francisco as an attractive market and partnership venue for Polish enterprises.
- Facilitate exchange of ideas and programs between scientific institutions in the U.S. and Poland.
- Provide general information to the U.S.-Polish business community on opportunities and initiatives via:
- Web site www.usptc.org
- Periodic e-newsletter
- Occasional e-mail notices
- A multimedia internet-based information exchange platform