Reflection on the ninth Edition of Poland’s Top 500 Innovators Program at Stanford University
We, at USPTC, thank you, the friendly, open-minded, engaged and brilliant individualists, participants of the ninth Edition of the Program, for your cooperation and hard work.
We hope that the Top 500 Innovators Program at Stanford broadened your horizons, unleashed your exceptional potential and talents as well as deeply affected the way of your thinking in relation to knowledge-implementation, business creation, and innovation.
We wish you to be inspired Polish business and science leaders who will contribute to the changing of the Polish and world scene for the better.
For additional information on the Top 500 Innovators Program, picture galleries and description of certain events attended by the participants of the TOP 500 Innovators Program, you might visit: http://top500innovators.org/.
The last Edition of the Top 500 Innovators Program at Stanford University is about to start. We hope, the reflections of the participants of the ninth Edition of the Program will be also shared by the arriving group:
• The Top 500 Innovators Program was a once in a lifetime experience. It was a great adventure, which I’m glad that I could participate. Prepared courses and the conduct quality were at the highest possible level. Classes were geared to solving practical situation more than their theoretical discussion. During the workshop I had the feeling that I develop not only skills but I acquire useful competence. The greatest experience for me was the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people who were open to share their knowledge and cooperation.
Dr Piotr Mamcarz, The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
• I have really enjoyed my stay at Stanford University during the Top 500 Innovators Program. These nine weeks of intensive work were a great opportunity to see us from different perspectives. At the same time it was a chance to meet wonderful people, from Stanford, USPTC, and of course from our 500.9 group. Thank you all for this!
Dr Krzysztof Grzymajlo, Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences
• The Top 500 Innovators Program made me realize how important for effective problem solving is a multidisciplinary approach. The most valuable thing for me that I have learned during the Program is a design thinking attitude and methodology, which I will try to put into practice once I come back to Poland.
Dr Barbara Lyson-Sypien, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow
• Sensational program, competent leaders, state of the art and far beyond multidisciplinary approach to problem solving, very interesting applied projects, an outstanding networking – these are just a few features of great Top 500 project executed at Stanford University in collaboration with USPTC. Knowledge flow, great people, cooperation – can you ask for more? It was simply awesome. Massive gains. May the force be with you!
Dr Tomasz Owerko, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow
• Nothing happens without a reason… The Top 500 Innovators Program was a great chance for all of us to see the opportunities and meet outstanding people. I strongly believe that we will use this knowledge to build a brighter and better future.
Karolina Maria Nowak, Warsaw Medical University/ Medical University of Lodz